- Usage. Your use of the Skill is completely voluntary and you assume all risk associated with using the Skill. To use the Skill with your Ambit account you must have an active Ambit account and have registered your My Ambit Account online. You must also have an Amazon account, an Alexa-enabled device (the “Device”), and an internet connection.
- Functionality. Ambit makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, as to the operation or functionality of the Skill or that it will be free from error or defects. Ambit does not guarantee that the Skill servers are free of viruses or other harmful conditions or components. The Skill may occasionally be restricted, interrupted, or discontinued due to circumstances beyond Ambit’s control. Ambit does not provide technical support for the Skill. Ambit is not responsible for any inaccuracies in your interactions with your account using the Skill. Please contact Customer Care at (877)-282-6248 if you have questions about the accuracy of the account information you receive through the Skill
- Device. By using the Skill to interact with and access your Ambit account, you authorize Ambit to provide account information to your Device, regardless of your device’s security and other settings. The information you provide or receive via the Skill is sent through Amazon to your Device. Amazon’s policies and terms apply to the information communicated to and from your Device using the Skill. You are solely responsible for all communications with Ambit using the Skill on your Device.
- Termination and Modification. If you do not comply with these Terms, Ambit may cancel your access to the Skill. Ambit reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Skill at any time without notice to you for any reason. Modified Terms will be posted on Ambit’s website. Your use of the Skill after any such modifications constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. AMBIT PROVIDES THE SKILL AS-IS. AMBIT MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. By activating and interacting with the Skill, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ambit, its parent, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, governors, representatives, employees, agents and partners from and against any and all liability, damages or causes of action arising out of or related to 1.) any use of the Skill or your Device; 2.) Any unauthorized access to your Ambit account through the Skill; 3.) the inability of the Skill or your device to access your Ambit account; 4.) The accuracy or reliability of the Skill; 5.) any violation of these Terms; and 6.) any and all claims, judgments, damages, liabilities, penalties and fines of any kind, arising from use of the Skill to interact with your Ambit account.