Ambit Energy 2015, Thank You for a Great Year
Posted by: Anna | 12/28/2015 at 12:43 PM
Ambit Energy Reviews 2015
The year in review is a time when we reflect on what our company has accomplished over the past 12 months. As we look back on 2015, we’re reminded of one key characteristic that we wholeheartedly believe separates us from the competition. We have tremendous support from an incredibly loyal base of Customers and Consultants.
Everything we do is to provide people living in deregulated energy markets with cost-effective choices for their electricity and gas needs, as well as to provide our Consultants a way to make a good living on their own terms. Your loyalty speaks volumes about our hard work and commitment to never sacrifice integrity for growth.
Ambit Energy Success Stories
Here are some of our biggest successes in 2015:
- At Simulcast 2015 in January, Ambit announced service area expansions in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Virginia.
- David Visneau joined our team as Senior Vice President of Commercial Products and Sales. Visneau is responsible for leading Ambit’s Commercial services team to increase the company’s Commercial presence.
- Ambit was ranked the 7th largest North American Direct Sales Company and 12th largest in the world.
- For the 6th consecutive year, Ambit was recognized as an Inc. 5000 Honoree.
- Ambit closed out the summer with the annual AMBITION Conference in Dallas, bringing nearly $6.7 million to the Dallas/Fort Worth economy.
- Ambit announced service expansion to Ohio, servicing the AEP Ohio region with 1.5 million potential Customers. Enrollment opened during the fall.
- Ambit announced a partnership with Sunrun, offering solar energy service to new and existing Customers in California, Massachusetts, New Jersey and New York.
After all of these milestones and achievements in 2015, there’s no doubt that 2016 will also be an excellent year for Ambit Energy. So buckle up, it’s going to be a fun ride!
Back to the Spark →