2014 Highlights: A Great Year in Review
Posted by: Anna | 12/29/2014 at 09:00 AM
Another successful year for Ambit Energy has come and gone, and as we embark on 2015, it’s worth taking a look back at all the great things you helped us accomplish in 2014.
First and foremost, we continued our track record of strong growth and financial stability. That’s a real testament to the hard work of all our Consultants, and your efforts are truly appreciated.
Here are some other highlights of 2014:
- Ambit expanded into new markets: New Hampshire, Virginia, the UGI gas territory in Pennsylvania and both the Sharyland and Sharyland McAllen markets in Texas.
- The company was recognized as the largest direct seller of energy in the world for the second straight year and rose from 14 to 12 on the Direct Selling News Global 100 list.
- We were again recognized as a five-time honoree on the Inc. 5000 list.
- Ambit introduced its innovative Ambit Energy Advisor and MyAmbit Account Usage Summary tools to help Texas Customers better manage their energy dollars.
- After its success in New York, we expanded the Guaranteed Savings Program into Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Washington D.C., and upped the savings percentage.
- We rolled out the new Power Payback program, which rewards Texas Customers who help conserve energy use during high demand periods.
- Once again, we earned a spot on The Dallas Morning News’ list of Top 100 Places to Work in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
It’s an impressive list of accomplishments, and one we can all be proud of. Now let’s get going on a great 2015!
Back to the Spark →