Connecticut Service Area
Connecticut may be 48th largest, but don’t let the size fool you. This state is responsible for some of the biggest industrial, agricultural and revolutionary achievements in our nation’s history. That’s why we try to make sure our Customers get the highest level of care and best possible value in Connecticut electric rates.
We believe it’s a revolutionary commitment that Customers in the Constitution State can truly appreciate.
Ambit Energy Customers receive their service from these Connecticut energy transmission and electric distribution companies:
- United Illuminating supplies electricity to residential, commercial and industrial Customers in the Greater New Haven and Bridgeport areas
- Eversource Energy has an electricity service area that stretches the width of Connecticut and includes Hartford and Waterbury.
Share Your Connecticut
What’s so great about your historic state? We invite you to share your thoughts on our Facebook Page.
- Supplier’s official name and trade name(s):Ambit Northeast, LLC d/b/a Ambit Energy
- PURA docket number: Application of Ambit Northeast, LLC d/b/a Ambit Energy for a Electric License: Docket 11-06-15
- PURA information: Connecticut Public Utilities Regulatory Authority (PURA)
10 Franklin Square, New Britain, CT 06051
(800) 382-4586, www.ct.gov/pura
- Public Utilities Regulatory Authority