Ohio Service Area
Download Ohio Service Area Map
Public Utilities Commission of Ohio
Ohio’s central location, people and plentiful resources have made it an economic and political powerhouse. Ohio is within one day of 70 percent of North America’s manufacturing capacity and is a bellwether state in national elections.
Ambit is proud to be helping to power Ohio’s continued leadership by offering a wide selection of variable, term and certified green plans for both residential and Small Commercial Customers in the Buckeye state.
Buckeye state Customers will receive their service from the following electric and natural gas service distribution companies:
- FirstEnergy Ohio services more than 1.8 million residential and Small Commercial Customers. They service areas across northern and central Ohio.
- AEP Ohio services more than 1.5 million people and businesses with their electric service.
- Columbia Gas of Ohio provides service to the majority of Ohio serving 1.4 million people. They service areas as far west as Clark County, and on the eastern side from Trumbull County to portions of Scioto County.
- Duke Energy provides natural gas and electric services to residential and Small Commercial Customers. They provide service in the most southwestern portions of Ohio, serving nearly 1 million Customers.
- Dayton Power and Light services more than 515,000 residential and Small Commercial Customers in southwestern Ohio.
Share Your Ohio
What’s so great about Buckeye state? We invite you to share your thoughts on our Facebook Page.