Discovering Networking Opportunities at AMBITION
Posted by: Anna | 07/21/2015 at 03:57 PM
AMBITION is well known for it’s great training, inspiring speakers and fun events. But it’s also a great opportunity to mix, mingle and network with your fellow Consultants. After all, who knows more about the challenges and rewards of building your Ambit business than your peers? Here are some of the best opportunities to network at AMBITION:
- Go Golfing – The AMBITION Golf Tournament on Wednesday is a prime opportunity to spend the day with top executives and top earners. It’s a great way to score some tips on running your business.
- Registration – Sign in on Wednesday or Thursday, then visit the Ambit Store, Business Building Booths and Consultant Support. These are all great places to strike up conversations with new friends and renew old friendships.
- Learning Lunches – Indulge your appetite for learning by arranging informal lunches either on site or at one of Dallas’ many restaurants. If you’re on your own, look for other Ambit attendees and ask to join them—we’re all on the same team, after all!
- Kick-off Event, Network Time – The big Kick-off Event Thursday at Dr Pepper Ballpark is your chance to have a ball catching up with your fellow Consultants.
- Social Hour Smarts – Head over to the Hilton Anatole Friday evening for an hour of socializing and sharing.
- Make Free Time Money Time – Every day of AMBITION features several hours of free time. While it’s important to unwind and have fun, this is also a great time to make new friendships and talk a little shop.
Remember, Ambit is all about helping each other succeed. The bigger your network of contacts and friends, the more help you can give and get. Networking opportunities are a critical reason that Consultants who attend AMBITION achieve a higher level of success than those who don’t. So make your plans to be part of AMBITION today!
Back to the Spark →