Top Ways to Get Rid of Clutter After Spring Cleaning
Posted by: Anna | 03/24/2015 at 03:58 PM
Spring brings better weather, but it also signals the time for spring cleaning. There are many ways to clean and organize, but what do you do with the stuff after you’re done?
Let’s take a look at five ways to get rid of the clutter.
- Facebook – Groups on Facebook have become an increasingly popular place to host yard sales. You can reach a large amount of people in a short time. Not ready to go digital yet? You can always try an old fashioned yard sale.
- Craigslist – You post your items for sale and wait for offers to come to you. How much easier could it be?
- eBay – You price your items at your desired price, then wait for buyers to bid on them. It’s very possible to earn more than you expected with prices rising due to competing bids.
- Donate – There’s always someone who needs what you have to give away. Feel free to donate to a local shelter or other organization.
- Clothes Swap – Get together a few friends and host a clothes swap. Each person brings clothes and everyone gets to pick from the available items. It’s an easy way to have fun and trade with a few friends.
You can be as creative as you like when it comes to finding a home—not your home—for that clutter. You’ve done the easy work with spring cleaning. Now, you can find a new place for all of your old stuff.
Back to the Spark →